Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've been busy

Well it seems that K Events is taking off.

I have been busy the last couple of weeks sorting out my new office at the house. It has all my K Events bits and pieces in, and is set up so I can meet clients from there.

I know have 3 clients for July 2010 Vicki & her fiance, Nick & Clair and Lisa & George and 1 for August 2010, Ashley & her fiance. I am looking forward to doing their rooms as they all want something different!

I also have a couple of bookings for 2011 already! My lovely friends Heather & David and Bekki & Tristan have asked me to help them. I am also meeting another lady this lunchtime for her July 2011 wedding!

I will keep you posted of the delvopments as they arise, and of course pictures to follow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment