Friday, October 30, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well its been a bsuy couple of weeks. I now have 4 clients on my books which I am working on.
The first wedding which is coming up is on the 15th November. Even though I am only hiring out some napkins and table number holders, its been good working with the bride to be.

I have also been sourcing table centres, and vases for a sweet table which one of my clients would like. It's all been exciting stuff. I can't wait to see it when its all set up (by my own fair hands).

Also working on doing a bit more advertising. We are currently on a few places, like Manx.net and Manxads, along with Wedding Planner and Free Index and Ebay. I have also get up a group and fan page on facebook which seems to be doing well.

Planning on getting a brouchure together and a price list and then try and get into the next wedding fair, whenever that maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment